RoS purchased but still not active in-game

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lejina, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Lejina New Member

My hubby bought me the RoS expansion for my 2nd account, and it's been almost a week and it's not showing up.

He wants to get it for his accounts (8 of 'em), but didn't want to run into the same issue. It's already cleared the bank (the payment), so it's not an issue of pending purchase on our end. Help!

ORDER 2/18/21 $34.09
    2354338410 Claws of Veeshan Standard Edition
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

You need to submit a support ticket for that so that CS can look into your account flags. Bug forum is for technical game issues that the devs/coders need to look into.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

Edit: And are you in the right place? Isn't that the latest EQ expansion? It's certainly not an EQ2 one.
    Svenone likes this.
  4. Svenone Well-Known Member

If you bought an EQ1 expansion by mistake you definitely will have to talk to CS to get it straightened out.

Reminds me of the old days when we had to enter codes for each expansion, and I intended on adding an expansion to a second account but screwed up (me or SoE, who knows?) and I ended up with two of the same expansion on one account. CS ended up giving me a new code that I applied to the second account. Think the first account still shows two copies of that expansion. These days I don't think it is possible to make that kind of mistake.
  5. Lejina New Member

I meant the Veeshan one for EQ2, my mistake as that I had been reading about the EQ1 one prior to my post.
  6. Tkia Well-Known Member

The only Veeshan one for EQ2 was released back in 2013 and I'm pretty sure it's no longer available. You need to be very precise about which one you're dealing with if you want CS to sort it out for you.
  7. Svenone Well-Known Member

The EQ2 one was Destiny of Velious, the 7th EQ2 expansion (out of 17, now), and there is no way it was purchased now that it is 10 expansions later. You accidentally bought the EQ1 expansion, the most recent of which is called Claws of Veeshan. Hopefully CS can straighten it out for you.
    Breanna, Juraiya and Finora like this.