Roleplay on Nagafen

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-Paranormal_Researcher, Jun 27, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Paranormal_Researcher Guest

I'm an old Venekor player returning since a while after the merger of Ven/Nag.

I tried AB a little for roleplay and discovered that almost all of it takes place in pricate channels among guilds and not much takes place in pick up groups or while running around town. This has lead me to believe that with a guild I'll get roughly as much RP on naggy as I would on AB.

Thats what I'm hoping atleast so what I'm looking for are other old Venekor players still on Nagafen. A guild that still RP's perhaps?
    If not then maybe people who want to join there and start one. Either way I'm bringing RP to Naggy. Whose comin' with me?

This also applies to anyone on Nagafen that is interested in roleplaying.
  2. ARCHIVED-face81man Guest

I ask you to rethink AB. I agree with you that there is mostly an RP network made up of chat channels, but I have been talking to people and working on some RP stories. Although the old gaurd stays in their safe zones, many people are hungery for sight rp and are engaging me.
    I ask you to come back to AB and look me up. Heck, we can even develope some ideas together if you want. I don't think a couple guys can change the world, but I do think there are always those who desire what you do as well. You just have to make your desires known to the masses.
    If we are rejected by 99/100, then we got the 1 we needed.
    I am Harmac on AB.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ahlana Guest

I saw some Shadow Guard on Naggy the other day. How many are still around are beyond me but they are a RP guild.
    Might check them out and see if you can get in contact with anyone :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Azol Guest

Hey hey, long time no see... do you still have a character on Nagafen?
    None roleplay on the server nowadays, old venekorian FVC guild went light-RP (or no-RP if you want the exact definition) and I guess many have left for AB or some other servers because of the "other side" of PVP that remains oh so broken and un-fun.
    If you are still out there, give me a /tell or /shout in game, I always enjoy some open RP even if it embarasses others...