ROK website - interesting

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-DragonMaster2385, Apr 16, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Rocc Guest

I just typed a long "legal" response. But in all reality I'm glad. I'm so sick of the army of lawyers soe has and how they turned the game into a court room. I'm glad!
  2. ARCHIVED-Rocc Guest

Blah you posted that as I was typing. Hope he made em squirm for it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Guru-guru Guest

Look at the website once again. It is empty:shock:I am excited. I expect that a summary is announced by a fan Festival period. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm Japanese player on Sebilis server. I'm not good at English.Please permit unskillful English.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rocc Guest

[p]Edited to remove personal information. Yes I know it was public info. =) Please do not repost it.[/p][p] Message edited by Brenlo on 04/24/2007 08:54:13. [/p][p] [/p][p]hmmm.... you could have at least got the date right lol[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Mirander_1 Guest

Guruguru@Sebilis wrote:
    Yep, we'll be seeing RoK announced by Fan Faire, at the latest. Personally though, I'd put my money on RoK being announced in the next month or two, and having Fan Faire bring us a bunch of new info on it.