Rok Necro Info (Graphic Heavy)

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-evhallion, Nov 9, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-evhallion Guest

Ok the NDA is lifted so here is the info you want to know.
    Spell List:
    Necromancer
    71 - Bloodcloud
    71 - Soulrot
    71 - Vampire Bats
    72 - Bloodcoil
    72 - Plot
    72 - Siphoning of Souls
    73 - Chains of Eternity
    73 - Darkness Heart
    73 - Miragul's Dark Heart Summoning
    73 - Shadowblade
    74 - Control Undead
    74 - Filter Life
    75 - Grim Sorceror
    75 - Grave Disturbance
    75 - Grave Favors
    76 - Drain Life
    76 - Gluttony
    76 - Pandemic
    77 - Horror
    77 - pack of imps
    77 - undead knight
    78 - Howl from Beyond
    78 - Mortality Mark
    78 - Rending
    78 - Undead Horde
    79 - Devour Vigor
    79 - Teachings of the Undead
    80 - Grisly Protection
    80 - Necromantic Pact
    80 - Necrotic Reconstruction
    80 - Vampirism - summons a vampiric orb that siphons health from nearby enemies and restores the health of nearby allies.
    80 - Demilich

Spell Graphics (Click Thumbnail for larger image) :
    [IMG] [IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Master 2 Choices:
    [IMG]
    Pet Images (Master 1):
    Undead Knight (Tank)
    [IMG]
    Shadowblade (Scout)
    [IMG]

Grim Sorceror (Mage)

[IMG]

Fabled Necro (Grave Reckoning) Set Armor:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Grave Reckoning Apperance:
    [IMG]

Raid Wide Heart (Same as single cast):

[IMG]

Bertoxxulous
    Blessings
    Grim Aura
    Increases all melee and spell damage by 12.5% for 10 minutes

Walking Blight
    Envelopes follower in a shield of disease that causes anything striking the follower to fall ill, harming them for a short duration. Once the Blight wears off, all damage done to the enemy target is returned to the follower as health.

Pus Bolt
    Inflicts 4937 disease damage, decreases threat priority by 2, decreases hate gain by 25% for 10 minutes.

Diffusion
    On a successful spell attack, casts Healing Diffusion on target of the spell, lasts for 10 minutes. (no further details on what healing diffusion is as of yet)

Touch of Decay
    Increases the damage of all disease based spells by 50% for 10 minutes.

Miracles

Seething Infection
    Stifles target for 12 seconds, decreases attack speed by 50 and effectiveness of worn armor by 35% vs disease for 30 seconds.

Call of the Plaugebringer
    Cancels up to 25% of target speed buffs, decreases effectiveness of warn armor vs physical for 30 seconds.

Rotting Army
    Summons 6 limited pets to aid the caster for 30 seconds.

Bertoxxulous' Curse
    Shapechanges caster, increases all spell damage by 50%, increases the caster's effectiveness of worn armor vs disease damage by 15% for 1 minute.

Pox of Bertoxxulous
    Inflicts 633-754 disease damage, inflicts 545 to 666 disease damage every 12 seconds, heals caster for 157, heals caster for 69 every 12 seconds, increases power of caster by 69 instantly and every 12 seconds, decreases target's effectiveness of worn armor vs disease by 15% for 2 minutes.

Blessings & Miracles Graphics:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Deity Pet:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Cloak:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Maliclipse Guest

Very nice write up!
    As mostly a solo necro I am looking forward to this expansion. However right now in Beta my warrior pet cant hold aggro worth a darn, I really hope that they fix it (I send in a bug report all the time) But they did do a fantastic job at the graphics of the tank pet, I couldent ask for better, And as far as i remember he does dismount when you enter inside a instance.
    And to all the people not in beta looking at the spells, He has a good amount of +damage gear on while he took those screen shots, So dont expect the beginning tick to do that much on most of our dots.

Thanks for taking the time to write this up!
  3. ARCHIVED-Supple Guest

I heard a dev posted that the mage pet will be male for female players and female for male players. I'm hoping it's just straight female. Can I get a confirmation on that please?
    And thanks for the killer post. It has everything important in it.
  4. ARCHIVED-evhallion Guest

Supple wrote:
    Your welcome. I know if I wasn't in beta it's the info I'd of wanted to know.
    As for the pet. It started out as a fear wraith. Multi-tenticaled thing from Cazic Thule. Then one day it changed to the female spider we have now. Then a few days later it changed to a male armored spider and the be beta necros were like W T F. We demanded to have the female back and we got this reply:
    Aeralik wrote:
    And the next patch we had the female spider back. Now since I play a male character I'm not sure if the female toons are still getting the male spider or not or if Aeralik scrapped the whole idea. I can say I never saw another necro running around with one (a male) after it changed back though.
  5. ARCHIVED-Pwnstrrr Guest

I noticed Abate Life and Awaken Grave upgrades weren't included here. Are we stuck with the priors?
  6. ARCHIVED-schrammy Guest

74 - Filter Life
    75 - Grave Disturbance

those are the upgrades to the lifetap and DF pet
  7. ARCHIVED-schrammy Guest

i can alos confirm that the lady necromancers get the MALE version of the spider/mage pet.
    Think of it as your little spider waaaay back at lvl 10, it grew up now ;-)
  8. ARCHIVED-Kiyalin Guest

I am more excited about this expansion than any other in EQ/EQ2 history. Despite my complete male-ness...the new tank pet gave me wood. Hands down the best looking pet of any class ever.
  9. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

great post thanks..
    edit. i asked a stupid question lol
  10. ARCHIVED-evhallion Guest

Pwnstrrr wrote:
    No that was my bad. Somehow I missed adding those spell graphics. So I went back and made sure they are all there now and even put them in the proper order.
  11. ARCHIVED-Molay Guest

Which Necro spells aren't getting updated?
  12. ARCHIVED-evhallion Guest

Molay wrote:
    The Darkness snare line is the only one we didn't see an upgrade to. It also seems they plan on keeping a 1.6% power return cap on the lich line. The only thing that upgrades there is the damage proc. Oh I should also mention that the illusion for Demilich is the same graphic as the old Grim Hertic. Adept is the empty reaper robe and the Master is the robe with the skelly inside.
  13. ARCHIVED-Alienor Guest

Thanks a lot for the post! Do you mind if we use the pics over at eq2i?

If someone is bored a pic of the new 40 AA's would be fine but I guess we can wait with that till Tuesday *g*

Edit: What's the difference between 75 Demi-Lich and 80 Demilich? There is also no image of the 75 spell, maybe just a typo?
  14. ARCHIVED-evhallion Guest

Alienor wrote:
    Feel free. As for the AA there is nothing new there. Just more points to put into existing trees.
  15. ARCHIVED-NuketheKids Guest

Amazing writeup. Thanks for all the info.
    [IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-Atragon Guest

Did anyone have a pic of the Demilich spell? Or does it use the same skeleton from ArchLich?
  17. ARCHIVED-evhallion Guest

Atragon wrote:
    Simple, summon your Grim Hertic (mage pet) and that is what the Demilich illusion will look like. I didn't include a pic because everyone knows what their mage pet looks like now. Adept 1 & 3 Demilich has the adept Grim Hertic look (empty reaper robe) And Master Demilich has the master Grim Hertic graphic (Reaper robe with skelly)
  18. ARCHIVED-Guiddian Guest

apparently they used up all of the resources for designing pets with you guys. take a peek over at the conj forums and see the terrible cut paste job they did on us
  19. ARCHIVED-Faelia Guest

Have to say I don't like the scout or mage pet look.
  20. ARCHIVED-Radiance Guest

I think we did really well when it comes to our pet graphics. I like them all especially the deathknight fighter pet.
    I feel a little sorry for the conjurers. Their fighter pet is pretty good at master 1 but the other 2 look pretty terrible.