Rime magic horse

Discussion in 'Wizard' started by ARCHIVED-ailees, Jul 4, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-ailees Guest

As I was going to buy a fast Rime faction horse, a friend told me that a new one, for magicians, was going to be created next week, and then I'd better wait before spending 40 plats.
    I can't find the info on boards, anyone found that please ?
  2. ARCHIVED-shadowgate Guest

3. ARCHIVED-ailees Guest

thanks for link.
    And I agree with you, I will wait ! I don't really trust promises... Right now my fire lava carpet is enough.
  4. ARCHIVED-ailees Guest

4 days after, I could not stand.. and bought it. It is really too much, fast, cute, with his icy path behinf him.
  5. ARCHIVED-thajoka Guest

I only have 1 mount I use for stats =) I slap it on before going in a raid or heroic zone so I don't have to see it as much! It's alllll about the style.
  6. ARCHIVED-ailees Guest

hehe I'm a quester ! (passed 3500 last week, grats me) then I run stupidly from a point to another just to get another quest done.
    Spee is nice. I have 73 with that horse (and guild stable guy) ; I know you have a fu.. much more speedy horse, gimme your stuff.
  7. ARCHIVED-shadowgate Guest

New priest/mage version went in today per patch notes but no word on how or if you can switch without selling and re-buying at a lose.
  8. ARCHIVED-ailees Guest

and loosing 12 pps.
    I've been told you can petition to change it, did not test yet.
  9. ARCHIVED-shadowgate Guest

Sent in a petition yesterday night.... no word yet...
  10. ARCHIVED-shadowgate Guest

CS sent an email to me that they made the switch.... will confirm when I get home.