Returning to game? Looking for guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Stosh, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Stosh New Member

I'm thinking of returning to EQ2.

I began to play at release, started off as a Halfling scout that I betrayed to a Brigand. I think I still have some level 1's on the Isle. I was looking for a change of pace, so when the Nagafen server was introduced I started there and was one of the first max level Qeynos based dirges.

I last played a few years ago on AB, where I have a 90 dirge, a 90 SK and a 90 defiler which I boxed as a threesome. I prefer playing a dirge as my main and I'd rather not box again, but I could probably also be temped to play a brigand again. (When I played, brigand's were the rarest class, not sure about how.) I most enjoy MMO's when I can socialize with a group of friends and boxing several characters is a solitary thing to me.

I'm looking to possibly raid 2/3 nights per week evenings PST, and group other nights as time allows. As I said, I have not played in several years, so I'd need time to catch up and relearn the world/game. I'm not married to any server, although I'd rather not PVP so I'd be open to moving anywhere.

To recap:

*Looking to raid 2/3 nights per week. (7ish to 11ish PST)
    *Looking for active guild for grouping and socializing.
    *Prefer to play my dirge.
  2. Heinzyboy New Member

Why can't you be Aussie? :mad: