Returning SK...

Discussion in 'Shadowknight' started by ARCHIVED-jagermonsta, Dec 8, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-jagermonsta Guest

Hello,
    I am returning to EQ2 (AB) after a very long hiatus from the game. Started playing in 06' and I left the game when The Shadow Odyssey released but came back for a very short period during Sentinel's Fate. Basicly I've done zero content since the end of Kunark. During my typical playtime back then it would consist of tanking herioc dungeons with maybe a weekend raid thrown in so yeah I'm rather casual.
    Anyhow... my main character is a 83 SK 90 Armorer with I believe 230aa and epic. Thus why I'm posting in the SK forum. I am looking to return to the game full time but I'm truely behind knownledge wise and gear wise to just jump in and start tanking for groups.
    My intial goal will be to get 90 asap and purchase SoV. After which I'm seeking some advice as to what to do next? I've researched a bit in the last couple days but I'm still rather lost to be honest. I'm sure the SK has changed an awful lot since then.
    Any suggestions as to what I should set for goals to get rooted back into this game? I believe I will need to work towards some armor sets, any tips on this progression? I've read about new crafted armor, some token based armor and PQ armor but it's a bit overwhelming to figure out the progression of which should come first or what should I not even bother with?

Appreciate your feedback!