Returning Ranger - Low-cost Bows for a 77 Ranger?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Malchore, Apr 30, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Pattywak Guest

Rhymers@Crushbone wrote:
    Yes Autoattack is not affected by potency, but every ability that does damage is, that's what the question was.
  2. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

Rhymers@Crushbone wrote:
    I love that you got all uppity about the clarity but then didn't say exactly what you were talking about (auto attack). If you are going to rudely call someone out it better be followed by a very specific correction, since doing otherwise contributes nothing.
  3. ARCHIVED-DickyDo Guest

lol I got all uppity? I just said he was wrong, that not all damage is affected by potency. Sorry if you feel correcting someone is being all uppity but I don't think so.

About not saying autoattack; the OP obvously is looking at his parse and would know that autoattack is "the largest part of his DPS".

Again, it wasn't done rudely and I didn't call anyone out. I simply corrected their statement.
    Geesh some people...
  4. ARCHIVED-Malchore Guest

A quick FYI for anyone who cares and wasn't already aware:
    Items with a large amount of Ability Modifier can be reforged into a large amount of Multi Attack. I was surprised by the gain I could get from that stat. I have a No-Trade Legendary Shoulders (can't recall the name right now) which had something like +178 Ability Modifier. I reforged them to +19% Multi Attack.
    Sucks that you cannot reforge into more Crit Chance. I'm stuggling to get that to 100%. I'm at something like 76% right now. Difficult to get that one up from just Solo rewards and the occasional Molo adventure into a heroic zone.
  5. ARCHIVED-Regolas Guest

The level 70 and 80 reactant belts give over 20% crit chance. You're doing pretty well to get as high as you are. Keep up the good work.