Returning player

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kenthis, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Kenthis New Member

I am looking for a guild to join that has a spot for a warden or Guardian and would be willing to group with either. I do try to Roleplay my characters and since I have been gone so very long I have settled on Kaladim to play. If anyone knows a good guild there that has events, does alot of grouping with lower levels and likes to rp please let me know so I can get in touch with them.Also I don't really like to use voice and seldom if ever use discord so please take that into consideration. Thank you in advance.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Seth Well-Known Member

Think it might be a little hard finding a RP Guild since there are few, that are active that is. But if you like events and groups, your best suggestion would be either Aftermath ( NA based ) or Faydark Knights ( EU Based )
  3. Kenthis New Member

Okay Seth I joined court of the blood rose and am enjoying it very much
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

what is "Grouping" ?
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Court of the Blood Rose members are helping Faydark Knights with their level up event beginning this coming week. Ask me if you would like to join or assist them and I will provide a link to the Discord server.
    Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol I was about to suggest the court of the Blood Rose to you looks like you found them yourself .:):cool:
    yous will always haves fun with them. The other two that Seth said are's cool too .
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.