Returning player

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Dharya, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Dharya New Member

Ok, so it's been years since I've played. I have multiple higher level toons but would like to do different things along with relearning the game. I've seen a lot of talk about TLE and to tell the truth I'm not real sure exactly what it is. Is it Test Live or ? and yes, I feel a little dumb asking about what looks like a well known thing. :p

Thanks for the info in advance!

Found the info on time locked expansion servers. Basically I just need to ask how to access them? Do I just create a toon and select the server? Does it require a separate downloaded launcher? Sorry for the confusion!
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

TLE is "time locked expansion". We currently have one TLE server, Fallen Gate. It started off with the basic game, up to level 50, and gradually over time expansions are added to the content, just as they were originally on live, only not one a year, they go a bit faster than that. Fallen Gate is supposed to get Sentinel's Fate Real Soon Now.
  3. Dharya New Member

Thanks for the information! :)

So since my original post was edited I'm not sure if it was seen. How do you get into the server? Download a new launcher? Create a toon and pick that server?
  4. Blkitty Member

when you create a new character you need to select progression as the sever option then fallen gate.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

If you are an all access member (all access is required), just create a toon there. No need to download anything new, unless you normally play on Thurgadin. FG is a US server, so you need to download the US client. Other than that, log in, select Create a Level 1 Character, choose Progression, and your adventure awaits!
    Breanna likes this.