Returning player (started when f2p came)

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by rumbl3, Nov 12, 2012.

1. rumbl3 New Member

I'm just curious which server people would suggest to play on. I played when f2p started (silver account) bought a class pack and a race or whatever.

Anyway My old characters I'm kinda lost with lol. So many changes and stuff been a while.

Any suggestions on a good server to start out on that has a lot of new players or low level players?
  2. crazyeyes321 Active Member

While Im not sure any of the servers really cater to new or low level crowds, the largest servers are Antonia Bayle and Freeport. Most low levels tend to be alts that are powered leveled up quickly. For open world pvp your only option is Nagafen.
  3. rumbl3 New Member

Nah I tried pvp back before F2P when I had a trial for the game lol. It just turned into twinks beating me to death over and over lol. But I'll take your advice maybe try out one of them two servers.
  4. Hachi Member

> Nah I tried pvp back before F2P when I had a trial for the game lol. It just turned into twinks beating me to death over and over lol.

Sounds like typical pvp to me. ;) Freeport was the original F2P server, so the population is relatively large compared many other servers. I moved there from Nektulos (now Guk) and haven't regretted it.
  5. Faelynn Active Member

Welcome back!

Look me up ingame, always love to meet new peeps & give a small hand in getting going :)
  6. Andiria New Member

Our guild is on Freeport, and we are a small, but ever-growing bunch of friendly peeps. We have a good mix of new, returning, and veteran players in guild. We are not a powerleveling guild, so we don't shoot to 90 in a day. We have all levels running around Norrath. In fact, I just started a brand-spanking-new toon the other evening as our guild is in need of an Assassin for future raiding. We are building towards that for the future. Anyway if you choose Freeport, give me a shout if you would like to try our guild out. Welcome! And enjoy your stay in Norrath!