Returning player question on Cobalt scar time line ..

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kalika, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

Someone told me about a charm as final reward but i m quite unsure, may be he was speaking of withered land time line, or even about skyshrine.

I want to do the heritage quest, and I just did the horrible quest in which you get turned into a ohmir
    with 3 stances and auto-attack (i hate such content in which you are forced to play something else than your avatar).

Wondering what i need to do to unlock siren groto.
  2. sixx76 New Member

Doing the signature quest series in Cobalt Scar that starts with Field Marshal Vishra will give you both the charm and unlock the Siren's Grotto zones. If you've made it to the Othmir camp you're about halfway through the series.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you need a good reference, check http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Cobalt_Scar_Timeline -- that will show you the quest givers and you can see how far into the line you've gone. If you need specific quest help, you can get it by clicking the name of that quest from there.
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

Oh thanks i just completed the siren grotto solo instance. The jumping reminded me of Ward of Elements.
    I got the heritage quest that Atan mentionned in the post about must have items.

I still wonder if Cobalt is part of the last velious part or part of Chain of Eternity.
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member