Returning Player PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kale832, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Kale832 New Member

After a few years (not that many like about 2 or 3) I decided to log back into EQ2 to see whether I might return
    to the game. Upon logging into both the website and the game client, ALL my characters (I am talking 3 level 90)
    Heroic, customization, Veteran rewards, and associated account items are GONE. Also, I had tokens which allowed me to have membership. ALL of those things are gone. Not just on one account (i/e username but 3)
    I did look up what possibly could be the cause and people said servers, however I logged into all the correct servers and also, it isn't just the servers, nothing AT ALL is associated with my account aside from the real time money system. Then I found out that only people with memberships can put a support ticket in. Well I would HAVE membership if I could redeem one of the tokens that is MISSING. Can someone direct me to an area where I can find out what the heck has happened to my account?
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Please go here and follow through with what is being said: https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28946/related/1
    You can file a petition and check for your issue there in the FAQ's.

Where are you? Are you in the right region on the launchpad? In the bottom left hand side of the launch pad you will see "Version" In my case it states "Version US English" Click on that and make sure you are logging into the right region by checking the drop down box. You may need to be in the "Version EU English" or "Version EU France" etc. Click on the appropriate version for you and attempt to log in again.

Hope this helps some, and Welcome BACK.

~Moonpanther
    Enoibia likes this.