Returning Player LF Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Thulsu, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Thulsu New Member

Hi, my name is Thulsu and thanks for your time.

I am a long time MMO raider, and played EQ2 at launch for a few years before going to other games. I am a serious and mature player, who is dedicated to raiding and helping where I can.

Instead of leveling and gearing a character, and only then looking for a guild, I wanted to seek a like-minded raiding guild right from the start. I will be investing my time and energy into Everquest 2 and WILL be raid ready, it is only a matter of time. I am not seeking handouts, I am seeking a community and a family of friends. I can assure you, skill is not an issue. I will not waste your time with my MMO accomplishments over the years, but instead I wish for you to understand my purpose. I want to participate in an active, social guild, with players who are mature and knowledgeable.

I will be paying for a Heroic Character and immediately grinding to max level.
    My original character was a Coercer which I enjoyed, but I am willing to create another class if it is more beneficial to the guild's raiding.

Again, thank you for your time and consideration. If you have any questions please let me know and I hope to be playing with you soon.