Returning Player LF Home

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Hefilbako, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Hefilbako New Member

Good afternoon all,

I am a returning active player looking for a place to call home. I used to play from the day SoLuclin came out all the way through GoD in EQ and through Deserts of Ro in EQ2 and all that good stuff. Been off playing other MMOs such as WoW, Wildstar, Rift, Tera, and SWOTR in the meantime But I am looking to come back and really explore all that this game has to offer and these games are always better with a great group of people. I am undecided on class, and pretty open as I have played healers and tanks mostly but would be open to support and DPS as well. I would prefer a guild that either is currently starting progression, is not too far in, or even a high end guild that does events in older raids/zones as well. I feel that real life comes first and work a more than full time job, but am an active player (typically gaming 3-5 hours a day and more on days off or when working from home). I have experience in raiding as well as a great listener and learner. I love to help others and do what I can for a guild.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to leave a message here.

Thanks!
  2. Marilia Active Member

Hey there! Endorean is a fairly new guild (started this past July) and has quickly grown. We started out as a semi-progression guild that would spend a couple weeks at each tier then move on. Currently we are level locked at 80 for 3 weeks at Kunark. After Kunark we will be opening the levels so people who would like to can level to 95 in time for the expansion.

Having said that, we have a large group in the guild that will still be doing the older raids we missed along the way (as well as the ones we didn't). The details on our "retro raid" nights are still being worked out, but our goal is to have 2 nights of raiding the new expansion raids and 1 night of the older raids.

We welcome all players, casual non-raiding and raiders alike. Returning players, new players or veterans.

If this is something that might interest you, please feel free to message me, Janzi, or any of the following for more information: Ztaab, Kayliana, Oipei, or Moskii. In addition please feel free to visit our website at www.endorean.guildlaunch.com