Returning player LF hardcore raiding environment.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Rally, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Rally New Member

I'm a returning player looking to step down from WoW raiding. I played EQ2 from 2004 to 2007 until I discovered The Burning Crusade. I had a good run.. I raided with vodka on Alterac Mountains/Stormrage and currently Promethean. I went from a complete casual to achieving many top US 5 kills in my time. This isn't a bragging post, it's just a brief history on what you'd be getting if you're interested in potentially having me as part of a raid team. A reliable, vocal, and flexible member. I'm ready to come back to EQ2 full-time, it looks like it's changed for the better. I mainly play and feel most comfortable in a tanking position.

If you need proof of these accomplishments you can add me on Bnet: Apex#1606.
    Thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing back.
  2. Regolas Well-Known Member

My experience of any hardcore raiding, and you can take or leave this advice, is that you need to have a character at the appropriate level and gear first.

It's all well and good being a dedicated, reliable person, but I'd be surprised if any hardcore guild took an interest if you haven't played since 2007 and by the sounds of it haven't played again yet.

Pick your class, level up to cap, get master abilities and the best gear you can from a non raiding environment, and then you may get looked at.

If you're on the normal servers with your old account, you'll have a full amount of veteran rewards that give you lots of xp potions to help level quickly. Luckily good heroic loot is more than enough to hold your own in raids at 100.

Maj'dul server has the highest population now so probably has the most hardcore guilds.

If you want to try TLE, then that grind will take longer, but you'll get to experience all the xpacs you missed from 2007 onwards, as that's about where they are right now.

Good luck.
    Thalador likes this.