Returning player (About 5 years)...

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Necrotik, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Necrotik New Member

So... Nostalgia struck me, and I installed the game again. Nearly 5 years have passed since I played the game, :eek: and honestly... it's a bit overwhelming. I can't even remember at this point which Server I originally came from lol Crushbone, Nagafen? Bah... regardless... I am having a lot of fun again, I ended up boosting my SK because, reasons.. you know, the instant gratification thing...yeah, bad idea... now I REALLY am lost
    :eek: :confused::confused::confused::eek:
    hahahaha.
    Ok, down to it, I was wondering if there are any ACTIVE guilds still going out there, and by active I don't mean 3-5 people on..does anyone use Discord...or people still use Vent and Roger Wico..? :)

The guild I landed on I was the only one on in the passed like 1,000 days or something and the guildname had a "Z" at the end of it...

SO, I am hoping to find a home for my new main, and some Alts, but...more importantly, I am hoping to recapture some of the community I remember this game having more than being in an Elite guild with Minimum gear scores, etc... I would say Casual+Group+Heroics+ ??? I am well beyond Hardcore anymore.I am willing to transfer servers, but my toons are on Maj'Dul now.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. mothelm Active Member

well if you want to relive the game i am leader of Rewind a lower level progression guild....current locked for lvl 70 content....downside is on antonia bayle server.....if this interested you drop a crap toon on AB and "/who all rewind "or use the guild window to talk to someone for details ...we are organized but not hardcore....

Eixx
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

He is on MD now Eixx.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Clan Mawr is good. I am in there on mine. /Who all clan Mawr for invite