Returning Conjy - Adorn questions

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Obilic, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Obilic New Member

Back after a 2 year hiatus, I have questions ;-)

Seems like good old Planeswalker has been retired in favor of the Aery Hunter.
    Being a scout pet, I'm wondering:
    • Does the pet benefit from Chorus of the Night or should I go with Symphony of the Void?
    • Same question for Empyral Rune of the Tainted versus Empyral Rune of Withering
    • Paixo, Pingyuan, Zou, or Aniqualacion? I'll be primarily raiding. Leaning towards Pingyuan since I'm an Elementalist (maybe that's a bad Ascension for Conjy's now, no clue)
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

WB :)

Correct,- The lv 111+ pets got a huge upgrade and are now your friend. AeryHunter for single target, FieryMagican for more than 3 targets.

Sympony of the Void is better, but spell /professional fervor does not occure on pets and swarmpets which is the biggest disadvantage oth this mechanic
    Use Empyral Rune of Withering because a conjurer does no combat arts
    Use the complete white panda set if you have enough ABDC or 3 of them and 7.1 ABC in shoulders

Beeing an Elemenatalist is not a bad coice, but starting from scratch i would not take it again. The main reason is the professional fervor behavior.
  3. Obilic New Member

Thanks Beee!

Guessing profession spells are only spells gained as part of the native spell list, and doesn't include spells gained through Alternate Advancements and Ascensions?

So these get no benefit, and are arguably among our best profession spells. Awesome :(

Aqueous Swarm IX swarm
    Communion V swarm
    Roaring Flames VIII swarm
  4. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

If my thinking is correct, I believe Aqueous Swarm is they conjy counterpart of Blighted Horde, in which that would be one of your highest parsing abilities
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

Blighted Horde does about twice the damage than Aqueous Swarm, but the conjurer Aery Hunter does more than the necromancer pet.

BTW: Leveling planeswalker/reaper to ancient is usefull.. it gives a 23,5 fervor bonus to the lv 111+ primary pets

At the moment petclasses are loosing about 100 professional fervor (which is calculated after fervercap) for almost every spell.
    Scrappyz likes this.
  6. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Well then, at least it evens out ;)
  7. Twisty Well-Known Member

Been a while so maybe this isn't current lay-of-the-land, but believe post-last-fix RoaringFlames also does near-similar dmg to AqSwarm. Necro 2nd dumbfire (Awaken) does about 1/5 of Blighted single-target
  8. Goezer Master of Crayons

Roaring Flames isn't even in the same City as Aqueous Swarm. I wish it was. Aqueous was the only one that got a decent boost of those two.