Returning after many years

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Antero, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Antero New Member

I have never had a max level character and I wanted to come back to this game. I made an SK because I solo a a lot and this seemed pretty good.

There is so much to know here and I am lost...

This is my character https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/2581277965362
    My HP seem low compared to others fighters.

What is the Fighter Rune, what is this talk of Refined Crafted Gear... I want to be able to tank some heroics for my guild when the few are on and want to do stuff. Please provide links to guides.

Mainly looking at my health, I know I have not infused all of my gear yet, because solo is pretty doable, but this seems like a waste of money for starter gear? Now that I know about refining, I should probably remake my armor using refined materials. Any help here would be appreciated.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Airvh Active Member

That is enough for you to be able to do T1 and T2 heroics however you just need to get some of the actual gear out of those zones so you can reforge them and get the stats your missing to a decent level. Recovery 100, Attack speed 600, AOE Auto-Attack 100 <-- required, Strikethrough 100 <-- required.

Yes don't bother infusing the academic gear unless you do it just a tiny bit like each piece up to 200p or so. Otherwise its a total waste of plat for gear that's going to get upgraded fast.

Your HP is fine for now, it will go up pretty quick as you get more gear.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Simien Active Member

For heroics you will need higher potency, T1 mitigate around 50k potency, T2 60k. Your resolve is ok for T1 but low for T2. If you experiment on mastercrafted jewelry to visionary, then reforge into potency that will give you a huge boost and help you through t1, I would also put health adornments anywhere you can to get your health up....the temporary ones and the white ones. Good luck, have fun. :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Simien Active Member

I also noticed you are missing the Glory(V) rune which would give you health and the Ascension of Life combo runes which when 3 are equipped will give you health. Also the Tol'Ren runes from the panda..need all of them and it looks like you only have 2. Although I think you have some crafting gear on so it is hard to tell.
    Soara2 likes this.