Returning. A Quick Question

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Oldschool35, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Oldschool35 New Member

Hey folks,

Returning to Norrtath and the relams beyond. Just a quick question on the state of scouts. From what I have read, seems Sins are still holding strong at the top of the dps ladder? At least from among other Scouts? How are Beastlords faring currently?

Diving back into this with both feet, so hopefully I'll see some of you out there doing Heroics and Raids.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Welcome back :) Sorry can't really help with the Assn or Beastlord my Beastlord is only level 40 something. I can tell you though that Swashy's are doing great this expansion. I actually like her again how I used to many years ago.
  3. Svenone Well-Known Member

Last expansion Assassins were kind of hurting, with an equally geared and played Ranger beating them by ~15%, but this expansion has swung over in their favor. Swashbuckers were hurting last expansion, but I will take Breanna's word on it that they are in a good place now. (I have always preferred my Brigand, which is a solid T2 class). Can't say much regarding Troubadors and Dirges other than I hear that Troubs are more desireable. I personally dislike the Beastlord class, and will not make one. I have heard that they are still T1 DPS, but not at the top of the pile (player dependant, of course).
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Oldschool35 New Member

Cool. Thanks for the inputs. Swash can be fun too. About time I knock the dust off and see what's out there.
    Breanna likes this.