Return of the Forgotten Goddess

Discussion in 'Quests and Live Events' started by ARCHIVED-Cronyn, Aug 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Cronyn Guest

I've been seeing bugs coming up for this quest in the daily feedback logs, and I've been looking into it. I was able to verify that the pool needed to update this quest isn't clickable, and thus, the quest can't be advanced.
    This is a strange bug... nothing in that zone has been touched in YEARS, and I can't imagine what changed to cause this to break. I know what is happening that breaks it, but not why it's happening. I've got code involved to look at it too, so hopefully when I can get a few minutes with them to figure out what is happening, we'll have this back up and working for you guys.
    Thanks for the reports on it. Should be up and working again soon. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Cronyn Guest

zOMGHAY
    Okay so, it took some doing, but it looks like we tracked down the issue and it should be fixed (it looks like a small code change busted my script because I didn't have a proper failsafe put in). I'm submitting it to QA to verify, but hopefully on the next hotfix this should be functioning properly.
    Thanks for the heads up on this! :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Malicorp Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Cottontiel Guest

Derp, got name wrong. Still broken!
  5. ARCHIVED-Rendoir Guest

How very disappointing. When I saw this post I clicked it expecting to see a new live event kicking off, linked to the ethereal weapons... /sigh
  6. ARCHIVED-1rocketjones Guest

How about adding a fabled altar to loot tables while you're at it
  7. ARCHIVED-Cronyn Guest

ARGH Why does Anashti hate me? I'm so nice to her all of the time!
    Okay well, I'll look back into it. I'm admittedly a bit confused since the fix worked here, but maybe you guys are stuck in a state I didn't reproduce properly. Blither blah blurgh blah... blah. <--- (imagine my frustrated face here)
    Okay, I'll get on it today. Thanks for letting me know about it, and I'm sorry I gave you false hope.
  8. ARCHIVED-Cottontiel Guest

Cronyn wrote:
    Haha, I don't mind the false hope since you've both responded and said that you're looking into fixing it :D

Soon... soon I will have quest completion! :O
  9. ARCHIVED-Cronyn Guest

Sorry - I meant to follow up yesterday! Better late than never? (Unless we're discussing meteor strikes... in that case "never" is probably good.)
    So there's a fix in, and it should have gone up with yesterday's patch. QA took a look as was able to verify the fix, so hopefully it works forever and ever now. Please let me know if it's still giving you guys fits.
    Okay, have fun, and tell Anashti hello for me! Unless she's still not working... in that case ask her what I did wrong and why she hates me now.
  10. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Cronyn wrote:
    Probably because her model doesn't have a proper back with shoulderblands and indentation for a spine, or at least that is how it looks when she is summoned by the band.

Bah! Still waiting for The Nameless myseld anyway.