Fixed Internally Resolute Faith V missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Gonridor, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Gonridor New Member

Hi guys

Sure this has been raised before but this paladin spell is missing from any of the BoL or RoS alchemist books.

Not sure if this is intentional or has just been missed, could this be added asap please as the only way to raise from apprentice is via a lucky drop or researching.

Having spent money on upgrading with a TS boost, it would be nice if I could make the spells I need for my class, I get that there are some such as epic spells that are researched or need special recipes and materials to upgrade but this particular spell is craftable at every other level than 120 atm.

Thanks
    Doobius40504, Ingerimm, Daryx and 3 others like this.
  2. Daryx Well-Known Member

Is there any progress on this? Six months seems excessive to get a recipe into the books. All five of the other fighter classes have their version of this spell available in the alchemist books!
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  3. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

It also was incorrect flagged in census. So there seems a bigger problem with. Should be corrected soon, we hope.
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  4. Benj Well-Known Member

It's been way longer than 6 months. This spell should have been in the recipe books when Blood of Luclin went live a year and a half ago.
    Breanna and Doobius40504 like this.
  5. Igochan Active Member

Is there any hope that this will be fixed before the new expansion? I don't think it's a time-consuming fix for developers.