requires lvl at least 95

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by AngryConjy, Nov 19, 2014.

1. AngryConjy Active Member

made my Aerakyn (Aerakin) evey time she zones anywhere the following occurs

requires level at least 95

it increase with each zone

Femi, (Aerakin)
  2. Syruss New Member

Check your buffs on mount/wings.. I had this before and it turned out my mount had a buff that required level 95. It was of course failing as I was below 95 and giving me the same thing you are getting there.
    Enoibia likes this.
  3. AngryConjy Active Member

its is lvl 85 toon. using the 85 mount that came with the 85 purchase of the aerykyn.

but I did notice it is when ever I am on the mount.
  4. Syruss New Member

Have a look at the stats on the mount. In my case it had some effects that only worked on a level 95 character.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...on Public Test, I'm getting "requires level at least 96" (exact wording) and all I'm riding is a level 30 Saliraptor, with a level 45/68 Dirge/Tailor. Got it while zoning in (was /camped from another alt) to Enchanted Lands, which, last I checked, doesn't require level 96s. I am puzzled. :-/

Uwk
    who's now going to be paying more attention to the others when they zone in from being /camped to, especially if it's to the Enchanted Lands :-/

EDIT: yep, happened with another, less-than-96 character (47/50 Assassin/Carpenter), /camped into EL. Weird. :-/

EDIT: on the other hand, /camped into EL with another (51/49 Paladin/Jeweler), and didn't get the message. All have been on Saliraptors, since the last time I was playing for any length of time was for Bristlebane's Day, and I had to get everyone 'raptors to make sure I got everywhere in one day for the sphinx's riddle quests.

EDIT: got it again while /camping into NQ with a 29/33 Swashbuckler/Carpenter (yep, I have two on that server). Very odd.

If there were a rhyme or a reason as to why I was getting the blurb, or anything consistent, that would've been useful. :-/
  6. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

At odd times I get the "required level at least 96" message, but so far, it has just been on 2 toons. One is a lowbie riding the horse of a different color, so I know it's not the mount that's causing it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Tohopka Active Member

Needed to chime on this. I have several toons most of whom are over lvl 90 with a few baby ones i mess around on. What I noticed only the scout class gets this message. No other toon does. So for giggles i loaded my two lvl 100 scouts to clarify it goes away and it never appeared.
    This started to happening to guildee after i mentioned it and when he was switching he noticed same thing but just on his scout. I've stripped all buffs, doubled which mount they were using but so far nada.
  8. Caith Developer

The "requires level at least 96" message was due to the changes to scout offensive stats, there is a new effect that is only granted to level 96+ scouts. The error message has been suppressed, which should be live in the next hotfix.

The issue that the original poster was having was corrected many moons ago.
    GrunEQ and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Thanks for the clarification (and the fix, Caith!!! Yay, devs/techs! :D); I hadn't actually noticed whether it only affected my Scouts, but that was a good observation there, Tohopka. :)

Uwk
  10. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Ok, my Beastlord started getting this message again "requires level at least 96" on 5-21-15.

edit; 21st not 20th, sorry.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Same here, also on a Beastlord. Hadn't checked with my other Scouts yet. :(

Uwk
  12. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

At least today it has only been the Beastlord and not the other scouts in my account.
    @Uwkete-of-Crushbone hope it is the same for yours.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too; just not sure why it came back for them...or did it ever go away for Beastlords? :-/

Uwk
  14. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

It went away on all my scouts, but now it's back for some reason on the Beastlord.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Bleagh. Glad I only have 2 of 'em. :-/

Still, it needs to be fixed for real. :-/

Uwk