[REQUEST] Updated Filters for Broker

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Blambil, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Blambil Active Member

I'm surprised this hasn't come up before, but the broker needs some new filters, long overdue.

SPECIAL:
    * Resolve needs a filter range - min/max (since almost any useful items *have* resolve)
    * add Crit Bonus Overcap as a filter option
    * add Weapon Damage Bonus as a filter option
    * add Weapon Damage Overap as a filter option
    * add Fervor as a filter option
    * add Ferver Overcap as a filter option

while we're at it:
    ITEM TYPE:
    * add "harvested items"
    * add "rare harvested items"
    * add "mount"
    * add "mercenary"

I'm sure there's more, but that would help a lot, especially on the free trade servers where *everything* is for sale.
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I just want a "Filter Collections by those you have not yet collected" option
    Jest, Battlehammer, Smashey and 5 others like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

My workaround is to look for the items I need using EQ2U's Item Search, which does have filters for the stats, and then take the names of the items I find there are search the broker. Kludgy, but it works.
    Breanna and Blambil like this.
  5. Fangrim Active Member

Just open the broker, press J and go to your collections tab, you can then double click any missing piece of a collection and the broker will search for it.
    Onabi Varsoon and Breanna like this.
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

That only works for collections you've already started, and doesn't fix the issue of forcing you to manually search each individual item.

It's not an issue of not knowing there is a way to manually search for the items themselves, it's a wish for a way to limit the broker to not show items we cannot use while searching for collectibles. If I want to spend a billion plat buying up as many collection pieces I don't have as I can, I don't want to spend five hours clicking through my journal hoping pieces MIGHT be there; I want to just hit 'search' and go down the list buying the pieces that I need.

(Edit: Also, there are collectibles that clicking the journal to search for them does not work for, though I'd have to go looking to remember which ones they are. It was particularly bad during BoL or RoS when they used quotations in the item names.)
    SolarFaire likes this.
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

Unless you play on a TLE server.
    Onabi Varsoon and Battlehammer like this.
  8. MikeBob2023 Active Member

This is all Good Stuff™

In addition, I think it would be a good idea to expand the item quality filter to include Mythical and Celestial items (merc tokens, etc.)
    Blambil and SolarFaire like this.
  9. Blambil Active Member

Bump - can we please have these things in the upcoming expansion?
    GrunEQ likes this.
  10. Battlehammer New Member

Bump - Great Idea!! I have to say if they have not done it yet, I doubt they will now. The positive reactions and changes from the devs are sadly lacking more and more these days, unless of course it's to nerf or make things more difficult. I would really love to see this implemented but if I hold my breath I'd bet my life savings I will pass out before I see it LoL.
    Onabi Varsoon likes this.
  11. Zenji Well-Known Member

I still don't know how this isn't a search-able stat on the broker.
    Onabi Varsoon likes this.
  12. Daltharr Active Member

Good ****.

Broker-filters really needs an update