Request: Tradeskill Equipment Tab

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Emissary Vex, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Emissary Vex Active Member

I currently have half a bag full of gear for tradeskilling. However since I spend the majority of my time doing PvE content I often forget to equipment the gear entirely; or even when I do remember to I decide not to bother because I am usually crafting a single spell/item at a time. Or even worse is that because I equip the gear so rarely I usually forget to unequip it when I am done and it weakens me when I go do combat.

Overall the developers have done a great job and tradeskilling doesn't feel like a second thought like it does in every other MMO. However handling the gear still feels tedious; at least before the AAs were combined they were very easy to switch via an AA mirror.

Ideally it would simply automatically pull stats from the tradeskill tab instead of the primary tab when you started crafting. I'm sure that even if this was implemented some people would complain that there was not a separate appearance tab for tradeskilling; but personally a separate appearance tab would only annoy me because I would want to duplicate my original appearance tab either way.
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Please, please, please.
    Cloudrat and Kisy like this.
  3. Deveryn Well-Known Member