(Request) regarding Umbra the Shadow Screecher

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Semperfifofum, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

From Jan 3 update notes: "Corrected a bug on Umbra, Shadow Screecher that caused its applied stats to be lower then intended."

OK thank you.

However.......

I got my Kralalik the Hivewatcher as a drop, and at the time, it was a massive upgrade to the old Umbra which had 6k potency. The Hivewatcher was nearly a doubling in potency at the time.

Other people bought theirs SLR for 100K-500K, I saw one going for more than a million plat.

I spent real $$ unlocking levels on the Hivewatcher.

The potency difference between them:

Hivewatcher 11.5k

Umbra: 16.5k

There's a definite unhappy feeling about this.

Could people with collector's edition get a mount training bauble with at least 7 days in it?
  2. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

It occurs to me that even if I buy the upgrade to premium, it only gives me about +1200 potency, so that's not really a solution.

I'm currently working on qualifying with enough potency for Heroics. So this is a central issue for me. I can make the potency barding, but I don't know how much I can invest in unlocking levels anymore. I kind of blew my budget on that.
  3. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Polite Bump

Every expac I expect to pay another $20 in unlocking things or finishing the last few days of research. I budgeted for it and it was misspent because of an upcoming change I couldn't have predicted.

Changing to Skygge would give me about 1200pot, but it would force me to remove two bardings which are giving me 1200pot. Not a help.

My husband got an overseer reward for a 10-day mount training. Could everyone with Collector's get such a training buff? Or everyone who has a Hivewatcher mount and is a buyer of Collector's edition?
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

Harsh!
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Jaeded Well-Known Member

I'm happy for the players who got the stat increase on the CE mount but it was a slap in the face to those who paid for the PE. Skygge is barely an upgrade And given all the issues with the 'mount' thats actually an illusion I might just use Umbra.
    Breanna and Tangris like this.