[Request] Pattern Depot

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Elinea, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Elinea Well-Known Member

Back when the patterns for mount gear first came out, some were able to be deposited to the harvest depot. Now, my bank and broker bags are filled with patterns that I don't want to just get rid of, but they're taking up valuable storage space. Can we not give them their own depot? Guild banks, personal banks, broker boxes, house storage...they're all filled with barding, hackamore, stirrup, and saddle patterns. I'm on IoR so they're not heirloom and I have more storage spaces than the other servers. And with the fact that I've been playing this game since launch, I'm pretty much out of storage space. Hepl?
  2. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I agree, and I think this is part of a larger problem of inventory clutter being designed into the game.

Between these patterns, the flood of mostly useless temp adorns that won't go in a depot, and the overseer potions that are granted in uselessly small numbers but also can't be stored in a depot until you have enough to bother carrying...it's all a frustrating mess.

Please hear this request. Depots were made to help manage the clutter problem, bring them back to usefulness and save people a lot of time.
    Twyla, SolarFaire and Breanna like this.