[Request] Illusions instead of mounts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Emissary Vex, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Emissary Vex Active Member

All the new flying mounts are cool and all; but the game has tons illusions and other cool graphics that are going to waste because of mounts. So I ask, please add the power of flight to un-hidable illusions.

For example, air elementals in everquest gave you the power of levitation. I don't see why players in eq2 can't fly around in the form of an elemental or drake instead of just mounting one.

I'm not asking for freebie flying powers; I fully expect such spells to have the level 85 level requirement and have some quest that is at least equally difficult to the quest for the flying mount in great divide. Just make the illusion an item that goes in place of the mount slot; so that it can be used to override graphics of our stat mounts.

One reason I would like this is because mounts don't always fit the persona I like my toon to have; but if my character could transform into some other creature that has the power of flight, and could actually fly; that would be allot of fun.
    Opal likes this.