Remove the Shield Requirements from Reversal.

Discussion in 'General Fighter Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, Apr 11, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

No other ability in the game has requirements, change reveral to be usable regardless of what your equiped with.
    Also, make it so Reuse Speed lowers the time it takes for this ability to refresh, or change it to an ability like weapon counter.

Example:
    30 Second Cooldown, make cast speed instant.
    When the Warrior is Damaged, does Reversal.
    Does Damage like it does.
    6 Triggers. (like it is now.)

The problem with the ability is it just doesn't scale to current content or 90, 30 seconds is "forever", with no way to lower that, why not make your reuse speed make it tick down faster?
  2. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Please for the love of Bristlebane roll a different class. Tired of Berserker threads.
  3. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

This isn't a berserker thread, its a warrior thread.
    Your NOT allowed to post "class specific" abilities in the spell and ability forum, this ability is shared by "guardians" and "berserkers" therefore its not class specific, please move it back.
  4. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

feldon30 wrote:
    we can only dream.
    i still remember when he was wearing chain/leather with 11k health whining about survivability in the zerk forums... i think i still have a dent on my forehead.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

feldon30 wrote:
    If only he didn't have so many reasons.
    One look at the Warrior tree would make most other classes want to expunge their stomach's contents (save bards maybe). The tree is awful from head to toe in almost every aspect.
    One good endline FTW, and it's generic as heck.
    Shield requirement on Reversal still lingers for no reason. It's not like the ability does much of anything anyway, with that 30s delay.
    AGI line is a LOT of wasted AA for Berserkers

I could continue but who cares? People are sick of seeing our posts, and the devs refuse to listen, so screw it.
  6. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

roll a bruiser, it's a hell of a lot easier to get from point a to point b anyways without needless killing. i'm a conservative now!