Remaining Untouched Itemization of AoD on Kaladim

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by oakmiser, Feb 25, 2022.

1. oakmiser Well-Known Member

Poof. Just Like that no one cares.
  2. Naneeje Well-Known Member

If EQ2 staff can fix these issues, that would be awesome!
  3. Realest New Member

The fact you suggested that the staff or anyone at DBG would fix these issues is comical , but lets keep releases stupid holiday events and crap that nobody cares 2 cents about . Always ignoring the real problems because either they cant or dont know how to fix . its funny there are ppl running EQ EMU servers from their bedroom more stable and more support than these guys lets be honest .
  4. oakmiser Well-Known Member

The guy that does live events has nothing to do with itemization.
  5. Revvix Well-Known Member

If you really want these things addressed I suggest posting in the bug forum with visual proof that they are not correctly itemized with comparisons. The devs don't really take action when someone just says/lists something. They require proof to report upwards to get permission to fix things like screenshots. The easier you make it for them, the better the odds that they'll get permission to take action. Politely adding a message in the official Kaladim Discord channel during the dev work day and mentioning the forum bug report also improves your odds of getting attention on it.

All that being said, with Varsoon coming out in 2 months, I'm assuming this will be considered an extremely low level bug, unless these items can cause an exploit.
  6. Oblivian New Member

hmm no player reports it and they look into it , why should anyone paying to play this game have to do their job for them and hand it all over to them with a pretty little ribbon . he listed the items so they look into those items , if they cant see something is wrong being that this is their job and their business , then maybe they should choose a new one to get into . i bet our monthly subs are not low priority , even though its only 2months away from new server doesnt matter you pay as if its a new server and get what you pay for and what they agree to in user agreement . getting something fixed should never be a lottery , we pay , they provide period , a broken and bugged out game is not what ppl agreed to when subbing for the accounts or on the server . if i take my car in for repairs im not gonna point out exactly whats wrong , im telling him the symptom's and him being the mechanic and start doing what he gets paid to do . if i order a pizza im not gonna go and drive to pizza hut make my own pizza and then still pay for it
  7. Uguv Member

Mint fixed many of these items as of the last patch, so posting here as well as chatting with him on Discord definitely helps.
  8. Revvix Well-Known Member

Your monthly sub is low priority. This studio develops multiple games and EQ2 is not the highest priority one. As a whole, EQ1 pulls in over triple the subs compared to EQ2. Kaladim is the lowest priority server right now, in a low priority game. The comparisons you've listed are childish. Your mechanic and pizza chef don't have 1000 other priorities they have to weigh against your request. If you asked a mechanic to fix a $100 issue and they had a list of fifty $10,000 tasks to do instead, they wouldn't bother speaking with you. It's been this way for many years, and you've continued to sub, so clearly it is acceptable to you whether you realize it or not. There's nothing in the user agreement that says the devs are required to act on bug reports written by some random guy in a random forum post.
  9. Realest New Member

Your wrong , the second they take my money then i am a priority , not my fault your under staffed if you you cant handle the work load then dont create it , just to leave it pissing in the wind . if they arent gonna fix anything for us then give us the few months left for free , if my sub isnt a priority, the same sub that gives me access to all other games not just EQ2 . and your right the mechanic would not bother speaking with me OR taking the job and im fine with that , but dont take on the job if your not gonna see it through , dont sale me a product that has a different label apart from whats really inside .
    the sec you take my cash then i am priority sir.
    if i sold you a new TV for 1000 bucks with a warranty and you had an issue from it , but i never fixed your tv because i have these other tvs that cost 10k bucks and you never get yours fixed , would that be fair ???
  10. oakmiser Well-Known Member

ya no worries if some nice moderate wants to come delete this, skyshrine isnt being touched ever again. they are happy with how it is that is obvious, so i dont care anymore.