Relic of Sun Quest do-able? Relic of Growth?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Arreouw, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Arreouw New Member

I just returned after a long hiatus (YEARS!), and I'm in Zek trying to do the Relic of Sun quest which tells you to go "touch the stones" at the Grove of Stones, but there are no standing stones there, and touching the Blessed Shrubbery doesn't update the quest. Does it still work? Is there something wrong with ME or the Quest? I looked it up on the two most reliable sites I know, plus the forums here, but didn't find anything about it. The Relic of Growth quest also tells me to touch the stones here, but there's only one rock on the ground, and it's window-dressing, not interactive. SO... do I delete the quests or what?
    Ra'Gruzgob likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Grove of Stones in Zek should be the Druid Ring.
    Ra'Gruzgob, Breanna and Xianthia like this.
  3. Daryx Well-Known Member

Looks like the last update erased the rings in Zek. I bugged the ones in Stonebrunt Highlands as missing after the update, and have also reported this one. Unfortunately it looks like those quests (there are several that use the Zek rings) are undoable until this gets fixed.
    Ra'Gruzgob and Xianthia like this.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

More druid ring stones missing! I thought it was only the Stonebrunt Highlands and Enchanted Lands that disappeared. The nothing seems to be spreading.
    Ra'Gruzgob likes this.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Wow! Uh, where'd they go!?

This isn't something wrong with just you, Arreouw. A bug was introduced with the update on 12/4 that removed them from certain zones. This was unintentional and we are currently working to resolve it. Hopefully, the fix will be on live with the next update. Thank you for posting about it!

~ Kaitheel
    Ra'Gruzgob, Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  6. Arreouw New Member

Thank you very much for letting me know! Glad I'll be able to go back and finish it now! Or soon, anyway! =D
    Ra'Gruzgob and Xianthia like this.