Release date of RoK?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf, May 10, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf Guest

[p]Has there a release date of RoK yet been announced? Or are the rumors? (sources pls)[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

Im guessing sometime in november...lol because that would make it a year between expansions
  3. ARCHIVED-Devasqua Guest

Official Rise of Kunark website says Nov 13th
  4. ARCHIVED-Nocifer Deathblade Guest

I would believe that because EQ1 changed their stance of expansion releases, they are now officially desiginated November as their regular expansion release month from now on. That means 1x expansion per year now by EQ1. I won't be surprised that EQ2 followed that suit..
  5. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

November 13th huh...thats a year away alright...one expansion per year is good because it means they can make bigger expansions lol oh yeah and i guess its level 1-20 content then the rest is higher level stuff lol so 1 zone for low levels...the rest for high :p
  6. ARCHIVED-Dyse Guest

Pretty much what they did with Darklight Woods. Level 1 to 20 in there as well
  7. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

Yep lol so 20-60 players who start in Gorowin will have to do EoF,DoF,and basic game content heh