Regarding Current Itemization

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by MightyMeaghan, Feb 14, 2020.

1. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I've been taking a break from the game for a bit, but I'm thinking of coming back when EoF opens with the new leveling path and the potential influx of lower level characters to level with. I've been around the TLE block a few times now so itemization is a concern for me. So, how is it now? Have they figured out how to do it so it works?
  2. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

There will always be complaints about itemization so that will never change. But it works, and raid/hunters gear is still the best you can get for most classes and most slot. EoF is when the game really starts to get good, so come on.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

If you want to play, then play. But itemization is worse this time around than it was on Fallen Gate. EoF - TSO with no set bonuses will be a dumpster fire of itemization. Which is a shame, because they actually did a pretty good job with raid encounter balance in Mara and that shows the potential of what EoF raids could be like.

But a game needs both good encounter and itemization, one or the other doesn't work.