Reforging is free to everyone now?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cusashorn, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I just bought that feature last week. >_<
    Breanna and Nazy like this.
  2. Nazy Well-Known Member

I think it's free on Test currently.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

It's in the patch notes
    Nazy likes this.
  4. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

It sucks if you just paid for it, but in the grand scheme of things, it is a good thing.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  5. Elskidorr Active Member

Truly does suck you just bought it, but it should have been free already, along with everything else that came with AoD.

AoD feature expansion was a terrible idea 8 years ago. It probably should have been slapped with DoV part 2, but SoE didn't want us buying DoV more than once I guess. Nearly everything in that expansion was too overpowered to ignore but it wasn't even a real expansion. It makes sense all the things in AoD should be free now since some of the features aren't even around anymore or are forgotten and ignored. Are mercs free yet?
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

The merc feature is free with the purchase of any expansion after KA and was included in the premium edition for KA.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

You can probably get a DBC refund by mentioning the change in a petition.

I've had about 3-4 refunds on EQ1 and Planetside 2. Daybreak CS is pretty good about refunds if you explain the circumstances.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  8. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Meh, it's just 1000 DBC from the last two months of membership. Not like I'm saving it up for anything bigger.
    Dude likes this.