Reforging (Inquisitor)

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Occam, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Occam Well-Known Member

I've outgrown every piece of equipment that I had previously reforged and I'm about to reforge my current equipment.
    I was just curious what other inquisitors think are the most important things to reforge to.
    Previously I had focused on both strikethrough and accuracy, but just wondering what others think. :)
  2. Hene New Member

it depends on what sort of gear you have and what content you are going to do

but, assuming you have near 600 MA and 100 reuse, you could reforge into some accuracy and AE auto
  3. Silzin Active Member

for DPS, i would have to agree with Hehe, but for healing, you want to get your Ability Mod up as high as you can, that is after the 100% cast/Reuse.
  4. Hene New Member

I would assume anyone with enough gear to worry about reforging for strikethrough and accuracy would have well over enough ability mod to make reforging for more of that a waste
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Strikethrough is not very useful unless you're in front of the mob. Accuracy over 20 doesn't do you much good in SS raids, but I've found I've had to increase my accuracy to 30% ish to avoid the 'miss' for the names in the new raid zones.
    I'd definately say MA 600, attack speed 200, dps 200, AE auto attack.
    Inquisitors are melee healers with nice heal procs of damage and auto-attack. So you want those auto-attacks hitting as often and as many mobs as possible :)
    Kisy likes this.