Redeem a $20 Game Card, Get 500 Bonus SC [US Retailers Only]

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Baphmistra, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Baphmistra Active Member

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)
    This should not be happening, this is nothing more than blatant censorship. Unless of course someone simply forgot to let us respond to the posts. Since we are having that lapse where I can't post where I should be able to, I'm going to post it here. $20 Game Card is to much to spend on this game, it was one thing when the cards were $15.00, but that extra $5.00 is a decent three meals for me. I used to recycle cans and use that money to add to my account, now you've made that impossible. Thanks a batch.:(
  2. NickStern Active Member

LOL What Really.
    Instead of complaining about not being able to afford to play a game you should get your priorities straight and find what you need to do to fix your financial situation.
    Many Millions survive just fine with F2P levels and many more millions survive Just fine with out playing any online games.
    Moonpanther, Griff and Feldon like this.
  3. Baphmistra Active Member

My priorities are straight, daybreak did not need to break my bank for this. SOE never rose the price of the SC cards for fun, which is all I can see has happened.
  4. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Wait, are they charging $20 for a 1500 SC card now? Or are the cards 2000 SC?
  5. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

The 2000 sc cards are $20. However, the old 1500 sc cards that you could also use for sub time are now discontinued and hard to find.
  6. Feldon Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Moonpanther likes this.
  7. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Thanks, Feldon. I tried searching on ebgames.ca and bestbuy.ca....didn't think to use Landmark as a search term :)
  8. NickStern Active Member

They did not raise the price they have multiple cards Game Stop near me has a plethora of the cheaper $15 and 1500 SC cards. The Op and you seem to suggest they raised the price they did not they introduced a new higher rate card and that was SOE not Day Break as Both have the SOE Logo on them.

That Said I purchased 2 of the Game Stop Exclusive $20 cards that give 2500 SC 500 bonus from buying the game stop exclusive add that to the weekend bonus 500 SC I got 6000 SC total for $40 well worth it to spend that much on this game IMO.

I say Thank You Day Break.
  9. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

No, I am not suggesting that they raised the price. I know the landmark card is just a $20 sc card and was available with the $15 ones, but in a lot of areas the $15 sc cards are hard to find, according to multiple people on these forums and have been for a while. My local walmart and gamestop used to carry the $15 cards regularly, but they have been gone for two weeks and when I asked if they would be ordering more, I was told that they are discontinued. I am not suggesting any conspiracy theories here, just posting my experience.

Roshen said that new game time cards are being planned for the future, but there is no current ETA on those.
  10. Amybelle Member

Baph, what server are you on? I'd like to send you some SC. :)
  11. Ambi Member

When is Daybreak going to stop abusing us honest, can collecting folk and let us pay for our subs with food stamps and EBT cards? It's unacceptable how they take advantage of us like this.
    Hushnoob, NickStern and Moonpanther like this.
  12. Garavic Member

Honestly I assumed this was more of a marketing/branding thing. I am sure they will want to keep many denominations of game cards out there as that is part of the revenue stream, but they will most likely need to clear the market of anything SOE related and get out things with their new branding when that starts to happen. You can expect to see those things change more and more over time as it's a safe bet they only have a set amount of time before they have to stop using the Sony name.
  13. Josh5592 New Member

The the bonus in game item is the 500 SC? My card says redeem for sc 2500 station cash, GameStop exclusive 500 Bonus plus in game Item.
  14. Feara Well-Known Member

I never did find these last week. I picked up SOE1500 sc cards which was the only ones Wal-Mart was carrying here locally.
  15. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Isn't the ingame item for if you redeem it for Landmark? That was sort of why I assumed Landmark was splashed across it, anyway.