Red Adronment, Focus: Monk Stances

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Rekno, Mar 3, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Rekno Guest

The red adornment focus: monk stances seems to be broken on the stances... its only giving half or less than the value it says it does. Must be a bug with dealing with the tso set bonus...
  2. ARCHIVED-rotaterz Guest

yes pls fix this! it isnt workin for the red adornslot in the helm. its giving half what it is spose to for stances.. and the tso set was giving like 1/4 what it was spose to before i changed to t9 thing.
  3. ARCHIVED-criminal1980 Guest

Apparently they fixed it by halfing the values listed on the red adorn. You can get over 13 Crit Bonus on a single piece of gear no problem but apparently 8 Crit bonus if far to OP to have on our stance. Sorry I wasted my time with that adorn.
    Edit: Oh yeah we get more crit and riposte bonus from our old TSO set, Nice Upgrade.
  4. ARCHIVED-jeffdo Guest

On the red adornments, anyone think any in particular are must buys? I bought the 2 percent to flurry, and the 5 percent to health adorn and I am thinking as soon as I get a red slot bp the 5 percent mit is a must have.
  5. ARCHIVED-Morrolan V Guest

This is yet another serious problem with Monk itemization.
    Here's what we started with on the T8 set:
    [IMG]
    So, 6% riposte to defensive, 3 riposte and 5 crit bonus to mid, 8 crit bonus to offensive.
    Then, not long before the SF expansion, Fyreflyte split the stance bonuses between the 4 piece and 6 piece bonuses, in order to allow more flexibility:
    [IMG]
    So, with 6 pieces we end up with 5 riposte and 3 crit bonus in defensive, 3 riposte and 5 crit bonus in mid and 6 crit bonus in offensive. Less riposte, but added crit bonus in tank mode is fine, but not sure why the one point nerf on the crit bonus in offensive mode.
    But the big problem is with the adornment. Since it replicates only the 6 piece bonus, but not the portion that was split off to the 4 piece. This makes it seriously underpowered, with 2 less riposte and 3 less crit bonus than we could get last tier. Minimally, it should be made back into the bonuses we would get from wearing 6 pieces of TSO gear. Can't really call that progression, but at least it's not going backward from last tier.
  6. ARCHIVED-Morrolan V Guest

Nice - changed today, per update notes.