Red Adornments ?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-ArcticBlue182, Jun 16, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-ArcticBlue182 Guest

Hi, i managed to get some T9 fabled boots for my monk and i am wondering what the better of the adornments would be to use on them.
    i do not raid on him i only tank/dps instance runs.
  2. ARCHIVED-AustinB Guest

You could probably put the Five Rings or Crescent Strike adorn on them to get the most out of them in my opinion. If you could get a hold of the brawler helmet you could toss the stance adorn on that, which would be huge.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lorrn Guest

agree with ambrin on that one.. ild lean toward five rings first though but thats jsut me. and if you can get your hands on more red gear. this is how i have mine
    boots - five rings
    forearms - crit mit
    head - monk stances
    hands - inner calm
    shoulders - flurry
    chest - armor
    legs - mend i think

im a raid OT/TT though so that influences my choices. you coudl easily drop mend off the legs and throw crescent strike or something else on there. same with inner calm for instances you prolly wont need the extra boost to hp so could put something else there as well.
  4. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

I wouldn't bother with the mend adornment, given that you can cap out reuse speed on mend with AA instead. Personally, I really like the 30 second reuse to Bob & Weave adornment. It makes its reuse faster than Tsunami and its cast time faster than Tsunami as well, which is great when you don't want to blow your 20 second spell but do want to cover yourself real quick in an emergency.
  5. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

With all the AE stuff you should really get the crescent strike adorn.
  6. ARCHIVED-Morrolan V Guest

The choice of red adornments will also be affected by whether you are adorning for dps or tanking. I run very different gear depending on role, including different adornments.
    Traveling at the moment, so don't have the list, but can post later.