"Recipes Known" not searchable in leaderboards

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-NardacMM, Jul 12, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-NardacMM Guest

I'd like to be able to rank by Recipes Known in the leaderboards to see how close i am to the next person. Somebody asked for this change back in 2007, but it hasn't happened yet. I've noticed that Cú has been good at responding, so i'm hoping it will get added. I'm not too keen on looking through hundreds of thousands of profiles to figure it out manually. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

I'd still love to see this leaderboard as well. Since the data is already there, tracked, and ranked I figured we would have seen this long ago.

As for how far you need to go to the next person, I can only guess. But I can tell you that you have a little less than 1800 to go on your sage to the #1 spot. ;)
  3. ARCHIVED-NardacMM Guest

I guess I'd better take up tinkering, then... I was a bit reluctant to max out another secondary tradeskill on a second character, but being 1800 behind is not acceptable! :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

lol, indeed. Best of luck to you! Glad to see I'm not the only crazy person out there. ;)