Rebirth

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Wazeau, Jun 18, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Wazeau Guest

I love this ability but I have a problem with it which I was hoping someone could help me out with.
    Sometimes I don't WANT to miraculously pop back to life. But being old[er] and slower then I used to be, by the time I realize I'm dead and about to be reborn and find my cursor and try to get it over the buff to cancel, its too late and I'm alive again, alone with the boss surrounded by the corpses of my friends.
    Is there a way to macro the cancellation? Can I even hit a macro while dead?
    I guess I need to get naked and sacrifice myself to some warden-hungry mob to practice my rebirth-cancellation skills... the things we healers have to do! So much more fun to play with DPS against a training dummy.
  2. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

Why would you hit the macro instead of the rebirth icon in your hotbar? Maybe you have your own reason but to answer your question, yes can create a macro for it. Look for the heal macro's recently added to this forum for more details on how to set that up. You can assign it F1-F8 I believe. Follow the instruction but instead of assigning a group/raid person # just put in the spell command (drag and drop from knowledge book).
    An easier way may be to look at you hotbar settings. If you make that hotbar #1 for example you can see the key assignment by hovering you mouse over the icon.
  3. ARCHIVED-Wazeau Guest

I do know how to set up macros. I was just under the impression that I had to cancel the buff via the buff window, which is what the tooltip on the Rebirth spell tells me I need to do, and that cancellation was what I was having problems doing in the short period of time I'm given to do so. If clicking the rebirth hotbar icon accomplishes this, then that's exactly what I will do next time I croak and don't want to be reborn.
    Thanks!
  4. ARCHIVED-StaticLex Guest

I just tinker feign if it looks like I might die again. Or I DP myself so I die last, that way the mob is reset when I pop up.