<Reaver> of Unrest is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Darksmash, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Darksmash New Member

<Reaver> is an End Game raiding guild, currently focusing on the current high end content. We raid 3 nights per week; from 7pm to 10pm CST, Sun, Mon and Tue.

We use an open DKP bidding system and have plat splits at the end of each 4 week raid cycle. In depth details about the guild can be found at reaverunrest.guildlaunch.com under the guild charter tab. We are currently looking for talented players to complement our already existing raid force.

We are currently considering the following classes:

Coercer
    Mystic
    Paladin
    Dirge
    Various DPS Classes (always considered, contact us about your specific class)

Also taking part-time raiders all classes and general members for grouping and other purposes.

We encourage all who wish to join to submit an application or speak with an officer in-game.

Those who are interested are required to submit an application through the website. Should your class not be on the list, we still encourage you to submit an application and make yourself known to us, as talented players do not go overlooked.

Further questions can be answered by one of our officers or any or our recruiters in game including but not limited to:
    Unrest.Thorzon
    Unrest.Darksmash
    Unrest.Heaven
    Unrest.Dibbon
    Unrest.Mordrigal
    Unrest.Swiftpoison
    Unrest.Stryph

We look forward to speaking with you in-game.
  2. Sydnye Member

Looking for a Trouby !
  3. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

*Lays out Mystic and Illusionist treats* Come to Reaver, we have cookies! :)

Unrest.Zemii
  4. DoubleAAaron New Member

Hey guys. I know this message has nothing to do with recruitment but I'm passing a message along (since I cannot find a way to communicate this message otherwise) )from a member of Reaver by the name of mordrigal. His internet has been down recently but it will be back up on September 11th. Please pass this message on to whoever needs this information. Thank you.
  5. mechron New Member

Hey... i would love to join a guild and this seems like quite a good one.. im lvl 85 Shadow Knight :)