Really guys, again?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Jnrai, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Jnrai Member

WHY IS TLE GETTING SHAFTED ON HOLIDAY EVENTS WE NEED FROSTFELL the whole event not just useless cosmetic items. There is no way to access the winter wonderland on fallen gate. FG missed out on halloween as well.
  2. Fangrim Active Member

Do you even know what TLE means ?
    Dude likes this.
  3. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

4. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Idk why, but I imagine it has to do with not allowing easy ways of leveling into the game.
  5. Ahlana Active Member

Didn't they say when FG launched that it would not be getting the holiday events? The item merchants were just a gimmie
  6. Fangrim Active Member

The events have changed over the years so they can't just plonk them on a TLE server whenever they feel like it. How many times have you already seen the clueless people saying 'how do I get to Butcherblock Mountains?' on TLE? Put FF in with quests to zones that will never ever be on FG TLE server and it would be even more whinging and whining about not being able to finish a quest to get a poxy santa hat.
    Dude likes this.
  7. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

LOL I got this image of a poxy santa hat found in the Plane of Disease. (Please, please, developers? Easter egg?)

You're probably right though, it's probably that they don't have each generation of code for the events. But can you imagine the decoration committee quests? lol Instant max crafter in one day.
  8. Fangrim Active Member

haha

If it helps at all Stormhold TLE only got FF at Sentinel's Fate which was the last expansion it will ever get. They put in heroes festival mobs by accident I think DoF but you could only get 2 or 3 mobs before they removed them.
  9. Jnrai Member

All I'm saying is at least hold a vote for Frostfell events, that way we have a decision to choose.

Limit the over all frostfell experience rates 50%, people can't complain about POWER LEVEL.

IMO Most people play Fallen Gate for nostalgia reasons, if the MAJORITY of events are restricted then seriously what's the point.
  10. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Half of Frostfell is tied to EoF, that's why you can't have it yet. It's not about power leveling, it's about that content literally not being available yet.
    Mizgamer62, Spindle and Dude like this.
  11. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Why do people keep asking this anyway? Everyone knows damn well by now that holiday events are disabled on TLE by default.

TLE isn't getting shafted- Well at least not when it comes to holiday events.
    Mizgamer62 and Spindle like this.