really ? another double exp weekend?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-yohann koldheart, Oct 30, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-yohann koldheart Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

Barely any of the content out right now matters, especially with a new expansion launching in 2 weeks. So why not?
  3. ARCHIVED-Regolas Guest

Why anyone complains about double xp I don't know. Last week was for the facebook reward. I am betting this one is because of the expansion release. Could have spread them out better but they won't do one straight after an expansion comes out, although it will only be 6 weeks till Xmas and they usually have one around new year.
  4. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

I already have to many max lvl toons, can I just get 48 hours worth of XP pots so I don't have to spend so many mind numbing hours endlessly grinding CoV, Seb, or Chardok for 6-7 million xp per toon when the expansion hits to get to 95?

Thanks

Or at least make it so doing all the new quests this time will get you there?
  5. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

Last weekend? I had no experience bonus last weekend, what's up with that?
  6. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Get all your PLin in before they nerf it ;)
  7. ARCHIVED-Deago Guest

When you obtain a 92/320 hairy female dwarf enchanter the game awards you with secret stats.

True story.
  8. ARCHIVED-d1anaw Guest

Regolas wrote:
    I know. Heaven forbid anyone should get some additional assistance. My only complaint is that this is our weekend in San Diego and my poor wittle netbook could not possibly handle this game. It sucks I won't be home to take advantage of it.
  9. ARCHIVED-Zergosch Guest

I bet the doublexp come again, cause of the selling from xp potions last weekend
    I can handle that, my wife got some chars not at 90 and me too ^^
  10. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

yohann koldheart wrote:
    Wish it was triple to be honest. Need to cap a couple of chars before they nerf boxing.
  11. ARCHIVED-Deago Guest

D1anwa I have a netbook that runs eq2 on low settings fine. I had to upgrade the memory from the initial 1 gb (yuck) to 4 gb. Asus make and the actual model I do not know off the top of my head. Most come with only 1gb memory.

Also runs wow fine
  12. ARCHIVED-ZachSpastic Guest

Deago wrote:
    A C64 could run WoW.
  13. ARCHIVED-zehly Guest

My only grudge against double XP is that there isn't enough vitality to last the whole weekend! A clever ploy to sell vitality pots, if ever there was one!
  14. ARCHIVED-Deago Guest

ZachSpastic wrote:
    C64 was too great to be associated with WoW. Just saying.. :D
  15. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

yohann koldheart wrote:
    You don't need to go through that. No one is forcing you. I swear some people will complain about anything.
  16. ARCHIVED-d1anaw Guest

Deago wrote:
    I don't think my netbook will handle it even with an upgrade. As soon as my contract is up, it's being related to my crafting desk in the garage. I have a tablet as well and I'm not sure if it would run on that, not likely. But that's getting upgraded soon too. Persumably, we will be too busy with catching up with our old haunts to spend much time on line anyway. It gets more and more difficult to come back every time we go. It's just too expensive to stay there anymore.
  17. ARCHIVED-Juggercap Guest

Deago wrote:
    vic 20 then?
  18. ARCHIVED-Landiin Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Tuckker Guest

Toranx@Crushbone wrote:
    Played Wizardry on my Apple IIc, which kicked the commodores butt, does that could?
  20. ARCHIVED-Dreamclouds Guest

Yep, its a gift to help us get to max so we can enjoy the exp pack! Thank you SOE :)