Reaction AA

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Kootti, May 31, 2014.

1. Kootti New Member

What does Reaction in Ancient Fury tree in Dragon tab do? It says that each point gives 0.3% more spell procs. Only difference that I have noticed it has raised my warlock's Dark Infestation's chance to cast limited pets from 54% to 56.4% when I have allocated 8 (8 x 0.3 = 2.4) points to Reaction AA. If that is all it does, I really need to change my AA setting. Does it make item procs happen more often? Dark Aggravation? What?
  2. Sudedor Well-Known Member

It does exactly what the description says it does. It increases the trigger chances for all your spells. I don't know that class well enough to tell you every single spell it will affect.
  3. Gosh Member

i believe for the class of not-on-every-hit-procs' there is a max proc rate (20%?) which you cant exceed. so if your proc procs a lot already it may not change by this AA. (right?)

While Reaction at least increases the proc rate of your proc buffs cast on yourself, i have more interesting questions about reaction which i didn't test yet:
    1) Will reaction increase the proc rate of my proc buffs which i cast on others?
    2) WIll reaction increase the proc rate of proc buffs which other people cast on me?