Re-inforced armor seller

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-Mattax, Feb 13, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Mattax Guest

My wifes toon has 37,000 Velious disord faction and 157 red velious discord tokens.
    She is un-able to buy any of the armour pieces that require faction.
    I tried to petition this but the petition system has a "Category" pulldown that only has a "none" option available so I can't even raise a petition to try and sort this.
    Her toon name is Pettal on Nagathen.
    Any help greatly appreciated
  2. ARCHIVED-Plaguemeister Guest

First we need some clarification. There are two types of faction that allow you to buy gear.
    1.) Discord Faction earned from completing open world pvp writs and participation in welfare fields that grant the RED tokens.
    2.) Velious Discord Faction earned from grinding BGs which grant the BLUE token.
    From your post it would seem that your wife has ground out 37k faction of Velious Discord faction (BG faction) but is attempting to buy the Open world PVP gear with RED tokens which requires Discord Faction and not Velious Discord faction (the BG version faction). If this assumption is true - have her locate the BG merchants and she should be able to buy the BG version of the open world PVP gear with her Velious Discord faction using BLUE tokens. To use the red tokens she would have to have plain old DISCORD faction which you would find under your shattered lands faction drop down menu.
    Assuming my understanding your situation is correct if you play of Freeport side send me or any of my alts a tell and I'll try to help you figure it out. If your a Q and cannot find any help in your version of the jerryspringer channel (1-9) create a freep toon and send me a tell.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mattax Guest

You were spot on with your assumption.
    Thanks very much for your in depth reply.