Ranger or assassin

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by varknight, Jun 18, 2022.

1. varknight Member

I have played both to closde to lvl 20 I know that doesnt even scratych the service but does it get any better because I have never died so much in my life and all I could think is if I go into the dugeons and have to rely on a group to lvl where my necro or conjurer I didnty have to
  2. Seknoot New Member

Varsoon or a live server? Ranger will always be a better soloer than assassin, but not close to a conj or necro. DPS wise, Ranger is better on live and I believe they are fairly even on varsoon.
  3. Smashey Well-Known Member

Ranger is finally higher parsing (I refuse to say better because its subjective) on live after like a decade of assassin being the higher parsing class.

On the TLE server Varsoon, Assassin will be better than Ranger until the server shuts down in DoV with the exception of a few niche joust fights where ranger will most likely barely edge out in front.

As for class mechanics ill say Assassin with FFU is still slighty more fun and engaging than Ranger. What you do during FFU, even with the nerf to the ability, is what determine how good a predator you are.

Utility wise Assassins offer hate transfer+Fervor buff while a ranger offers a 5% damage increase from Searing Shot with the Double Arrow AA.