Ranger / Assassin Questions

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Xandare, Apr 26, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Xandare Guest

I've hit a wall with Soloing my Ranger, I'm stuck at 65 and wondering if I might have an easier time switching to an Assassin, any advice or words of wisdom from those with more experince as a Ranger?
  2. ARCHIVED-Toball Tokor Guest

I have both I think the ranger is easier to solo
  3. ARCHIVED-billchivers Guest

The game does have a bit of a bare patch for solo content in the late 60's; once you get into the 70's there is ample again.
    Options:
    1. Chronomentor and go back and do stuff you missed in the lower tiers, you're AAs will make you more powerful than you used to be, so you should be able to do quite a bit of dungeon content that would have been a no go for you before. Even with the XP,penalty you'll be surprised how rapidly it rolls in.
    2. Bite the bullet and try and group a bit!
  4. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

What zones have you been doing to solo? should be doing KoS content or loping plains at that level.
  5. ARCHIVED-Iamken Guest

I recently just soloed my Troub through the 60's. I did a little bit of the Loping Plains and did the rest in the Kingdom of Sky until 68-69. You can easily start Kylong Plains then. They added more quests recently to KoS to help fill in the previous void.