Ranger aa

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Aull, May 15, 2023.

1. Aull Active Member

Basically just solo/molo right now. About to be level 75 with 118 unused aa points and honestly I have no clue what’s best. Points are rapidly increasing and any help would be appreciated. I have gone to eq2u and checked other builds but not sure if these players have a solo build or group sets.

I know I can set different builds once I get more aa.

Thanks
  2. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Don't overthink it, copy the spec of one of the better rangers on your server, it'll be fine for solo too.
  3. Aull Active Member

How does one find out who is top tier on a server?
  4. Twyla Well-Known Member

Just go out to EQ2U in the search window put in the class you are interested in and then on the drop down select your server. That should pull up all the rangers on your server. When I was looking up something for someone I just put in their class and searched that, it brought up all the characters in the game that were that class. It lists their levels etc then you can look at their AA setups.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

No disrespect meant to anyone, but be careful blindly copying one of the top performers in your class and expecting great results. Typically, the top performers are raiders with the best gear around and their AA specs reflect the advantages they've gotten from gearing and other achievements. What I would recommend is looking at specs from a number of different players. Pay careful attention to what AAs they allocate their points and take note of consistencies between them--especially in similar circumstances. As you progress, keep checking back and reviewing your AAs and CAs. You'll be surprised what results can be achieved doing the occasional "deep dive" into the game mechanics and how your AAs can be leveraged.
    Twyla, Pixistik and Breanna like this.