Raidwide DPS

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Waylond, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Waylond New Member

Hey. We just started raiding and wondering what typical raidwide DPS is on this server for just simple tank n spank trash encounters in like labs or DT. And what does the top parser usually hit as an average? Again, non-named, just single target or 2 mob group pull max.

Thank you!
  2. Inmyprime Member

The best single target DPS in labs is doing upwards of 7k-7.5k.
  3. Waylond New Member

Seriously? Holy cow. I have been in a few pickup raids and guild raids and haven’t seen over 4K on a single encounter even one time on over like 100 MOB’s killed. The raid wide dps I am seeing is in the 35k - 40k range. Very interesting.

Can you post a screenshot of one of your rates? Not that I don’t believe you I would just like to see a red wine purse as a guide and goal.
  4. Waylond New Member

Haha red wine purse. That was voice to text. I meant raid wide parse.
  5. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Labs means nothing. Give us something from mid tier content. This is from a horrible wizard on the community discord
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. Inmyprime Member

I am more so referring to just a straight burn single target. Not something that requires a heavy strat.
  7. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say horrible wizard, considering he outparsed you in every scenario the short duration you graced me in my guild. Comparing even your basic button pressing was wildly in Zachy's court in terms of skill/proper button pressing.

Either way, both fights we had zachy die 3-5 times; that matron kill we had the raid actually wipe down to one group and be redemptioned up twice or something.

If we had a clean pull without shenanigans like tanks being ported both at the same time, or the aoe refusing to go off for 30 seconds running out our blockers we could parse like labs.

Either way, 10k is the highest labs ZW on the server that i've seen. It was done by a bot swash in a two group raid. Out of our raid force it's like 8.5k on a swash, but this swash isn't getting the same buff treatment the bot one was getting.
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  8. Rayzor Member

Our guild's top DPS is 5k-6k (assassin/wizard) on single target Labs trash and 4k-5k on Labs named. 4k on the final guy from our top dps without flower duties. We've done most of the uncontested content in KoS.
  9. Naneeje Well-Known Member

With Nizara hitting, dropping some decent gear for support classes:
    10K + DPS, short fight, AOE, (Swash/T1 Mage, and there is one Brig that can hit this... lol)
    7k + DPS, AOE start of fight to single target boss, typical for a raid scout (Swash/Ranger/Assassin/Brig)
    5k + DPS, most Mages, if buffed correctly, or a good raid set up, all 3-4 mages will be over 5k. Some strong support.
    3k-5k DPS, normal support classes, (Illy,Coercer,Dirge,Troub, Strong Healers).
    Tanks are so various, some can hit 10k plus on AOE fights, some can't hit 2k. tanks average 6-10th on most raid wide.
    1-2k, casual support, weak mage, good healer, really sad Warlocks, Wiz, Necro, Conjie, Assassin, Ranger.
    700 - 1k DPS, Bards who debuff and rez a lot. :) Healers who have to heal, but still punch a few hits.
    500 DPS... those healers who are doing 1k + on HPS. (Heals per second).
    300 DPS - My monk...