Raiding at the lower levels

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Janathia, Jul 13, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Janathia Guest

Hello folks!
    I've joined a progression guild, which is to say, they start out by level locking at 50 and running all of the raid content available at that level. Once the content is done there, we move on to the next tier (level locking at 60), rinse and repeat until we move up the tiers.
    This will be the first time I've raided in EQ2. I was wondering if there is any helpful advice/suggestions for a raiding level 50 warlock? A lot of the stuff I've read doesn't really apply for lvl 50 raiding.
    Any suggestion for AA's or gear? Spell rotation?
    As for gear... is it more beneficial to get mastercrafted gear or look for treasured (or better) gear with lots of Ability modifiers on it? It seems from the little bit of testing I've done between MC gear and treasured gear with Ability modifier, the gear with the ability mod on it does give more damage. But MC gear has more Stamina on it. Will I need more health in raiding at this level or will the Ability mod gear be better for the more damage? (btw, if you look me up on eq2players, it has not updated the gear list. I've replaced/upgraded just about all of my gear with treasured ability modifier gear)
    Any other tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!